About 15 Consulting
At 15 Consulting, I believe there are a select foundation of core principles of excellence that differentiate top performers from poor performers and ultimately determine success and failure in the industrial products manufacturing business. I have defined them on this page.
- Average of 12% annual revenue growth as Regional President of Weir Minerals North America (2006-2013).
- In the two largest of seven businesses within the unit, we grew from $100m in combined revenue to $400m under my leadership (2001-2013).
- An average of 18% per year EBITA growth as Regional President of Weir Minerals North America (2006-2013).
- A complete turnaround 2x sales and 7-fold profit increase of Hazleton Pumps, an underperforming business within our portfolio.
- During my tenure, we successfully executed three additional turnarounds (Lewis Pump – 32% sales, 17% profit increase), (Floway Pump – 67% profit increase), (Linatex, 33% sales, 2x profit increase).
- Two successful front-to-back acquisitions, which included both financial and operational due diligence, and a third as acquisition integration leader of the Linatex business in North America for Weir Minerals.
- Ongoing mentorship and development of the executive leaders within the business units I managed, who have gone on to achieve great success in their own careers.
If you’re in the industrial products manufacturing sector and are looking for an executive consultant who can help you deliver results that positively impact revenue growth and profitability of your organization, I’d love to chat.
Email me at email@example.com, or call me at 815-988-4562 and we’ll coordinate a time that works with your schedule.
– Warren Martin
Founder, 15 Consulting
My Core Business Beliefs
Hiring and developing great people
Implementing world-class functional processes
Diligent focus on execution
Beating competition to market (Velocity)
Developing a robust Strategic Plan and executing it meticulously